HOW WE BUILD AWESOME HOUSE CLEANING TEAMS
Step 1: Find the best house cleaning professionals
Step 2: Don’t contract house cleaners. Hire them.
- Reliability – With no control on contractor’s schedules, their availability can be sporadic especially considering that they work with multiple agencies part-time; this results in many cancellations and interruptions in your scheduled cleanings and makes them highly unreliable.
- Consistency- Our employees are committed to our company and no one else. This means they are committed to you and no one else. This allows for a highly consistent level of service and you’ll more than likely always receive the same team (that know your home inside and out)! Full-time employees who are compensated well and are given a clear career path are more likely to stay with an employer long term. Our professional house cleaners have the lowest turnover rate in the Bay Area!
- Loyalty – Well-compensated employees who are on a clear career path and receive perks (weekly massages!) tend to be rock-solid in loyalty. They pour their heart and soul in customer satisfaction and their work because a happy customer means promotions and greater opportunities for them.
- Quality – With a packed schedule, constant practice, and constant performance reviews, a full time employee performs the same work repeatedly. This helps them develop a highly efficient pattern and an amazing eye for detail that contractors can’t hope to achieve.
- Speed – Cleaning is hard work! In this business, part-time employees and contractors have trouble keeping up and tend to get less done on jobs as compared to full time house cleaners who have conditioned themselves to easily handle the workload.
Is provided tools/cleaning supplies Through extensive research and experimentation, we have assembled an incredibly efficient and powerful array of proper supplies and tools that is kept as environmentally friendly and non-toxic as possible. A house cleaner can only clean as well as their equipment allows them to and we never leave our pros with nothing but the best. We keep tight inventory protocols and ensure your team arrives fully stocked with backup vacuums and supplies. What they won’t do is arrive with heavily-used odorous rags and dollar-store cleaning supplies as most cost-cutting contractors will opt for.