New Construction Housekeeping in San Diego
Have you recently purchased a newly constructed home and are in need of professional housekeeping in San Diego? Or perhaps you simply need a team of cleaning experts to detail the new residence from top to bottom, making it safe for you and your family to move-in and begin building your new life. Once all the carpenters, plumbers, and electricians have completed their work on a new construction project, there is often a great deal of dirt, dust, and debris left behind. Heromaid works with both new homeowners and building contractors to get rid of this rubble so that the home or commercial property is ready for immediate occupancy.
Architects and Project Managers love us!
Making a construction project habitable for the new owners is a very daunting task. After all, there are safety issues involved. During the construction process, workmen often leave lots of nasty evidence behind. Nails, screws, bolts, broken glass, and splintered pieces of wood are only a few of the potentially harmful items left behind in their wake. Rather than ask their very costly construction crews to clean up the mess themselves, Project Managers hire professional services like Heromaid to perform these cleaning tasks instead. Hiring professional Construction Cleaners in San Diego saves architects and project managers time and money.
For commercial remodels and Grand Openings, hire a pro!
Many local businesses often request our services after an extensive remodel of a restaurant, fitness center, or hotel. Heromaid provides professional housekeeping in San Diego, San Jose, and the surrounding areas for business owners who are getting ready for their Grand Opening. You only get one chance to make a great first impression, and our team of cleaning experts will detail every inch of your property to make it appear sparkling new.
Professional Construction Cleaners in San Diego are great for home remodels and room additions, too!
Billions of dollars are spent every year on home additions and remodels. Many of these are completed by licensed architects and interior designers. Others are completed by weekend warriors who prefer to do the work themselves.
Unfortunately once the project is finished, do-it-yourself homeowners are also faced with cleaning up the mess. While Heromaid specializes in traditional housekeeping services, we also work with many of our loyal customers on these sorts of special cases. We can provide expert housekeeping in San Diego or San Jose by a team of experienced professionals with a background in cleaning up new construction sites.
Here is a short list of possible cleaning chores that we often see with new construction properties:
- Ventilating the interior space so that the new home is completely odor free upon the arrival of the new owners (there is nothing worse than the lingering smell of freshly painted walls).
- Washing of interior walls, ridding them of sawdust and other debris
- Cleaning and polishing of all interior light fixtures and wall sconces
- Sanitizing and disinfecting all bathroom areas, including commodes, showers, and tubs
- Polishing all chrome fixtures and faucets in kitchen and bathroom areas
- Detailing all areas of kitchen appliances, including the interiors, exteriors, tops of refrigerators, and even underneath and behind each unit.
- Waxing and polishing all hardwood floors and cabinetry
- Cleaning the interiors of kitchen cabinets, pantries, and storage areas.
- Safe disposal of all debris, including excess lumber, nails, and other hazardous materials
- Thorough vacuuming of all carpeted rooms.
- Removal of paint and stains from floors and woodwork
- Washing the interior and exterior of windows and doors
- And so much more!
Are you moving into an older property? We can help there, too!
Regardless of whether you are moving into a newly constructed home or a residence that has been around for the past hundred years, it’s always a good idea to have the newly acquired property thoroughly detailed by a team of expert cleaners. Even though the new place may appear to be well-maintained and immaculately cleaned, looks can be deceiving. After all, we never truly know the cleanliness habits of the previous owners.
For those who are moving to the area from another part of the country, our professional team of expert cleaners in San Diego, San Jose, and surrounding areas will detail the new property, room by room, to ensure that your new home is pristine and ready for immediate move-in. For families with small children, cleaning the new home is especially important. Heromaid will perform much of the same cleaning tasks for older properties as we do for new construction, with some additional duties that include:
- Cleaning away cobwebs and “critters”
- Wiping all baseboards and crown moldings
- Sanitizing and disinfecting kitchen countertops and bathroom vanities
- Removal of any items left behind by previous owners
- Ridding the bathrooms of potential mold and mildew
- Preparing the home for move-in by the new owners per their explicit instructions
Professional housekeeping in San Diego adds the finishing touch!
Moving into a newly constructed or remodeled property always comes with a unique set of challenges. There always seems to be some leftover paint, wallpaper, or carpeting stored safely on-site in case of emergencies. And sometimes the contractor might leave behind old light sconces or bathroom fixtures simply out of respect for the homeowner. We can help you get rid of these items, either through recycling or donating them to a worthy charitable organization.
And in the event that some act of nature wreaks havoc on your beautiful property, like a heavy rain storm or smoke damage from a California wildfire, the team from Heromaid will be ready to step in and help you restore your property to its original elegance. For a dedicated and friendly team of professional cleaners in San Diego and San Jose, nobody ranks more highly than the team from Heromaid.
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US…
They where quick with sending a crew the very next day and we are very satisfied with their work. Defiantly using them again.
Roy B. – House Cleaning San Jose Customer
I have a small apartment so it doesn’t need to be cleaned all that often but when it does, I’m calling Heromaid!
Anna V. – House Cleaning San Jose Customer
Very professional and thorough when it comes to cleaning and respecting your house and belongings.
Nima M. – House Cleaning San Diego Customer